Here are another top 5 karaoke Songs requested by men.
- Jeff Beck – Hi Ho Silver Lining
- Oasis – Don’t look back in anger
- Wurzels – Combine Harvester
- Meat Loaf – Bat out of hell
- James – Sit Down
Try one of these when you go out next
See you all soon!
Hope you are all well!
I have been wanting to offer friendly advice for people who want to make their party the best it can be.
Being in the entertainment business for over 15 years I have seen many great ideas I want to share.
I am hoping to make many varied posts on this subject.
So to start it off I will offer my advice on the perfect children’s party buffet.
Many parents make a few mistakes which does cost them a lot of money.
So here are my tips to save money and make the best buffet.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Stay basic – Too many parents like to spice up their spread with their own tastes completely forgetting that children enjoy basic food. For example I have seen plates of cheese/onion, chocolate and jam sandwiches not touched and thrown in the bin. They always go down bad. My advice is stay with the standard Ham/cheese/cheese spread.
- Make child size portions – Similar to point 1, food has been wasted due to over buying. The average child has a way smaller stomach than an adult so don’t need as much food. If you have 30 children coming to the party then cater for 35. This means a lot less wastage and of course a lot of money saved.
- Add in fruit and light vegetables – This may seem silly but due to the high amount of healthy food in schools it’s always best to have some available at parties. I recommend cut grapes, apple slices, pineapple pieces, carrot slices and cucumber slices. Stay away from fancy fruit and vegetables ie Kiwi, avocado, asparagus etc…
- Sweets are good – This is obvious but due to the focus on health some parents overlook this entirely. A small amount of sweets are perfect for children’s parties. Stay basic with Cadbury Fingers, small haribo jelly sweets etc… Stay away from Mint chocolate, orange chocolate, truffles and fudge/toffee as most are thrown in the bin.
- Desserts are good – Stay basic with Jelly/Ice cream. These always go down well and are usually cheap to make/buy. Stay away from cheesecake, fudge cake, trifles etc… They only go down well at adult events.
- Cater for parents – A good idea is to make a small nibbles section for the adults. This can be biscuits, crisps, sandwiches etc…
- Pop is good – Having standard squash is good but also having a little bit of pop is great. I recommend cola or lemonade. Sugar free is better but some people prefer full sugar drinks. Either is fine in small quantities.
Some parties make lunch boxes for each child at the party.
This is great if some children have certain dietary requirements.
If you use this path I recommend 2 small sandwiches, a bag of fruit and veg, bag of sweets, small chocolate bar and possibly a tube of yogurt.
This is a great money saver.
Well that’s it for this post. I hope some of these points help future party parents :).
See you all soon!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Tonight is Bonfire night!
We are offering a 10% off all events booked before 11.59pm this evening.
To book please contact us asap quoting PPBONFIRE
Keep safe everyone!
Remember, remember the fifth of November,
Gunpowder treason and plot.
We see no reason
Why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes, guy, t’was his intent
To blow up king and parliament.
Three score barrels were laid below
To prove old England’s overthrow.
By god’s mercy he was catch’d
With a darkened lantern and burning match.
So, holler boys, holler boys, Let the bells ring.
Holler boys, holler boys, God save the king.
And what shall we do with him?
Just a little update to say we are hosting and DJing at Newport’s Portstock 2018 festival.
To come along just head to Tredegar Park at 12pm for a fantastic day.
It is going to be a blast!
See you all there!
After the huge success of our April deal I’m offering the same this month.
Here’s a great deal for you
All events booked between today and the 15th May 2018 will have 20% off all our event packages.
Just call/message us and book an event with a booking fee paid and quote JAMESISHAPPYMAY2018 to recieve the discount.
What a beautiful day it is here in South Wales. This puts me in a fantastic mood. Happy moods equal great deals.
Here’s a great deal for you
All events booked between today and the 15th April 2018 will have 20% off all our event packages.
Just call/message us and book an event with a booking fee paid and quote JAMESISHAPPYAPRIL2018 to recieve the discount.